This product has reached end-of-life (EoL). Please read this notification for details.
- Si Programmer™ compatible indexer/drive
- AC input 110V or 220V switch selectable, 50-60 Hz
- DC bus voltage 75 VDC full load, 80 VDC nominal
- Software selectable motor current from 0.5-5.5 amps/phase
- Software selectable microstep resolution and idle current reduction
- Eight optically isolated digital inputs
- Four optically isolated digital outputs
- RS-232 for PC/MMI communications
- Pluggable screw terminal connectors
- Dual MOSFET H-bridge, 3 state, pulse width modulated amplifier switching at 20-30 kHz
- Ideal for 4, 6 or 8 leaded step motors NEMA sizes 23 and 34
- Over-temperature and over-current/short circuit protection
- Optional operator interface (MMI) allows users to enter specific motion parameters
- SCL mode for streaming serial commands from host controller
Not available for new applications. Please call for assistance selecting a replacement.