- Servo Motor + Drive + Controller in a single integrated motor package
- 24 to 60 VDC input
- Wide range of control options
- Up to 8 optically isolated digital inputs
- 4 digital outputs
- 2 analog inputs
- Encoder output A/B/Z (16384 counts/rev) – IP20 models only
- Dual-port communications on all models
- UL Recognized and CE Compliant
Products in the Series
* Closeout priced products are highlighted in green.
MDX Integrated Servo Motors combine the high torque-density, low rotor-inertia design of J Series servo motors with the all-digital servo drive technology of the SV200 Servo Drives. The result is an integrated, all-in-one servo motor where feedback, servo drive and servo controller are housed in the same package as the motor. There are no cables to connect the servo drive to the motor. Power, I/O signals and communications are plugged directly into the connectors on the motor.
MDX Integrated Servo Motors provide numerous benefits to the machine builder, including the following:
- Simplified component selection
- Reduced wiring
- Smaller control panels
- Reduced costs
- Space savings
- Faster design cycles
MDX Integrated Servo Motor are UL Recognized in the US and Canada, file no. E472271.