Current Open Positions:
Posted October 14, 2019
- Primary customer and prospect contact for technical product information and application support
- Help the sales team make wins at key customers and opportunities
- Provide technical support for Applied Motion Products, with a deep focus on motors and drives, via on site visits, web, phone and email support.
- Provide product recommendations to customers based on application requirements and motor/drive sizing calculations.
- Provide training to in-house sales personnel, distributors and manufacturers reps on AMP products.
- Provide troubleshooting and qualification help to customers.
- Provide pre and post-sale technical follow-up to key accounts.
- Provide technical marketing and sales input to Engineering on product improvements to existing products and new product designs.
- 1+ Related experience in working in a technical environment.
- Motion control and/or PLC programming experience preferred.
- Ability to install, troubleshoot and program
- Working knowledge of industrial PLCs and other controllers, mechanics and machine operations over a wide variety of industries
- Working knowledge of fieldbus communications such as EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, Modbus, etc.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- General experience or knowledge of electronics, electrical systems, mechanics and general industry knowledge in the markets that we serve and where our products are applied
- BSME or BSEE
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- This position is located in Watsonville, CA.
To apply for this position send your resume to [email protected].