Current Open Positions:
About Applied Motion Products
NOTE: Applied Motion Products will be moving its headquarters to Morgan Hill, California in June, 2021.
We are part of a billion-dollar global company focused on automation. We have a joint venture with Moons’ in Shanghai China that incorporates organizations in Germany, Romania, and Switzerland. The Moons’ organization has 750,000 square feet of facility space with 1.2M square feet to be added in 2021, over 4000 employees. Total annual production of 20 million motors and over 500,000 motor drives.
Our goal is leadership in automation products through exceptional customer focus, innovation, and continuous improvement. Our employees are committed to accountability, leadership, and teamwork.
Customer Service Rep
Posted June 18, 2021
- Order entry and response to inquiries on a variety of issues from distributors and customers including quotes and follow up on delivery questions.
- Provide timely response to customer requests for quotes. Determine pricing and delivery according to Applied Motion Products policies and procedures.
- Order Entry:
- Timely and accurate entry of order information into ERP system.
- Create new customer profiles in ERP (Macola, SAP or Salesforce)
- Review purchase order terms and conditions.
- Ability to locate and quantify sales and order information when needed
- Responsible for accurate archiving and filing of customer service paperwork and records on a timely basis
- Order Follow Up:
- Interface with customers concerning delivery, order status and other information
- Optimize on time delivery by coordinating within our organization to provide customers with the best possible delivery dates.
- Work through delivery issues and report late deliveries to customers
- Follow up on order backlog for assigned territories.
- Handle purchase order reschedule requests.
- Manage month end pull-ins with supply chain.
- Knowledge of Applied Motion Products policies and procedures relating to warranty issues, returns, credits, RMA's etc.
- Safety stock review with supply chain if requested.
- Assist accounting department with customer credit holds.
- General customer service including order status, tracking # requests, accounting inquiries, etc.
- Have an understanding of Applied Motion Products offerings sufficient to determine if needed parts may be missing from incoming orders and recommend upsells.
- Provide accurate and timely product support to customers, sales representatives. This includes lead times, confirmation of purchase orders, engineering and manufacturing developments affecting customer orders, etc.
- Perform as a back-up to the RMA Coordinator.
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Minimum High School diploma, Some college or degree preferred.
- Some experience in an office environment and familiarity with general office procedures and practices. Some customer service related experience required.
- Training in the use of Salesforce CRM and SAP or hands on experience preferred.
- Macola, Salesforce and SAP esperience along with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent phone skills and manner, attention to detail extremely important.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision care coverage
- Generous paid time off policy
- Creative work environment
- This position is based at our new Headquarters in Morgan Hill, CA
To apply for this position send your resume to [email protected].