Posted October 16, 2017
- Review RMAs (Returned Material Authorizations), analyze returns and disposition as appropriate.
- Maintain the RMA log.
- Generate and follow through on Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCARS).
- Generate and follow through on any internal corrective actions to resolve quality issues within our assembly or test process.
- Work with all stakeholders from suppliers through internal organization such as engineering, manufacturing, and purchasing to ensure the success and continued improvement of our product quality.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding defects in shipped products.
- Resolve defects in incoming material with suppliers.
- Ensure incoming inspection is adequate to ensure overall quality of supplier provided material meets our needs.
- Ensure in-process and outgoing inspection is adequate to ensure that our shipped product quality meets our customer needs.
- Ensure our products meet specific regulatory standards such as UL or other agency standards as required. This includes hazardous location, medical or other special quality requirements.
- Manage and support quality audits conducted by external organizations, either customers or regulatory agencies.
- 5 years in a quality engineering role.
- Thorough understanding of statistics as applied to process characterization.
- Thorough understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing plus methods and equipment for mechanical inspection.
- Understanding of electromechanical inspection including methods and equipment.
- R&R qualifications of test equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering with electromechanical emphasis.
This position is located in Watsonville, CA. Some travel to suppliers or factory may be required.
To apply for this position send your resume to [email protected].