- Stepper Drives
- Stepper Motors
- Integrated Steppers
- Servo Drives
- Servo Motors
- Brushless DC Drives
- Brushless DC Motors
- IP65 Stepper Motors
- IP65 Integrated Steppers
- Power Supplies
- Browse by Series
1pc. - $150.00
50pc. - $112.50View All Pricing
Incremental Encoder for HT23 and HT24 Step Motors
- Fits onto rear shaft of HT23 and HT24 step motors
- 1/4” hub diameter
- 2000 cpr
- A, B, and Z (Index) channels
- Differential outputs
- Use with 3004-195-10 extension cable
The ZAA incremental encoder fits on the rear shafts of HT23 and HT24 step motors. To order the encoder factory-assembled onto the rear shaft of the motor add the ZAA suffix to the end of the double-shaft step motor part number. For example, order HT23-601D-ZAA to purchase the HT23-601D step motor and ZAA encoder as a single, factory-assembled part number.
To connect the ZAA encoder to your stepper drive or motion controller you’ll need the 3004-195-10 encoder extension cable.
ZAA encoders can also be ordered separately. Use part number 970-1001 to order the encoder separately.
- Model Number: ZAA, add to part number of step motor w/ rear shaft when ordering, e.g. HT23-601D-ZAA
- Part Number: 970-1001
- Resolution: 2000 cpr (8000 quadrature counts)
- Outputs: A+, A-, B+, B-, Z+ (Index+), Z- (Index-)
No datasheets available for this product.
There are no related agency approval documents at this time.
There are currently no Application Notes available for this product.
Part No. 970-1001
|100pc.||Contact us for 100+ piece pricing.|