Built on StepSERVO™ Technology
TBSM11 Linear Actuators are built upon standard TSM11 StepSERVO™ Integrated Motors, The Next Evolution in Step Motor Technology. These integrated motors provide greater torque, higher efficiency, and better accuracy than conventional open loop step motors. They feature fully programmable, on-board motion control using Applied Motion Products' Q Programming language, which allows them to operate as stand-alone axes with motion profiles stored in non-volatile memory. RS-485 communication ports enable network connections for multiple axes. To create a TBSM11 Linear Actuator the shaft of a standard TSM11 integrated motor is replaced with a precision ball screw (or lead screw) and nut assembly. The result is a compact, linear positioning device with full closed loop servo control and on-board motion control.
- Eliminate couplings and save space
- Closed loop, linear positioning in a small footprint
- More than 20 lbf of thrust force
- Position resolution of 0.005 mm (per full step)
Applied Motion Products works with leading providers to source high precision ball screws, lead screws and nuts. With screw diameters up to 6 mm, TBSM11 Linear Actuators can be customized with a wide range of stroke lengths, leads, end machinging, and nut configurations including anti-backlash nuts. Screws tailored to your exact requirements mean you get the right actuator for your application.
- Leads starting at 1 mm/rev
- Repeatibility starting at ±0.02 mm
- Choose ball screw or lead screw
- Work with our sales and engineering team to specify the optimal screw and nut solution
A Variety of Applications
TBSM11 Linear Actuators are suitable for a variety of automation tasks in electronics assembly, medical, packaging, test & measurement, and many other industries. They are perfect for applications requiring accurate positioning such as feeding, pick-and-place, setup axes and more, as well as force control applications such as clamping and tensioning. The details and drawing below are for a unqiue TBSM11 Linear Actuator model with integrated ball screw shaft and nut assembly. To inquire about a confiugration to suit your exact needs contact our engineering and sales teams using the form below.
- Custom end machining to meet your application requirements
- Your desired stroke length and lead specifications
- Choose ball screw, lead screw, and custom nut assemblies to meet your needs
Submit the form below to inquire about this product.