Applied Motion Product’s Return Material Authorization (RMA) Policy will go into effect on August 18th, 2022. Please see the new and updated RMA policy and terms:
- New, unused, and unopened product may be returned for credit within 14 days of the shipment date when accompanied by a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number supplied by Applied Motion Products. A restock fee of 50% of the invoiced selling price may apply. Applied Motion Products will determine the final credit amount upon completion of an evaluation of the product.
- All gearhead sales are final and nonreturnable.
- Any request for repairs to a product or purchase after the 24-month warranty date will not be accepted by Applied Motion Products.
- After the warranty expires, remote technical support will be available to assist you with remote troubleshooting.
- All NCNR orders are firm and non-cancelable by customer. Customer is responsible for the full price of products as ordered. Termination of an order by mutual agreement will be subject to a mutually agreed upon cancellation charge.
- Custom products and standard products ordered in high quantities may be covered by the Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable (NCNR) policy available on the Applied Motion Products Order Acknowledgement when applicable.