Power over Ethernet, or PoE, provides a novel power solution for Ethernet-connected devices. Today, PoE technology is being applied to motion control with the development of integrated motors that utilize a single PoE connection for both DC power and Ethernet communications. This webinar will walk through the basics of PoE and how it can be applied to motion control applications, as well as the features of integrated motors that are taking advantage of the technology.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to…
- Explain to your boss and colleagues what PoE is and how it is being used with integrated motion control solutions.
- Summarize the benefits of PoE and determine which of those benefits apply most to you.
- Understand the advantages of integrated motor solutions that leverage PoE technology.
This live webinar event is scheduled for:
- Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m. Eastern
- Duration: 1 hour
- Register here: www.machinedesign.com/learning-resources/webinars/webinar/21123133/how-to-use-power-over-ethernet-in-motion-control-applications