The employees of Applied Motion Products, Inc. would like to congratulate Dennis Joyce, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, on being elected to the 2017-18 Board of Directors for the Motion Control & Motor Association (MCMA). Dennis has over 20 years’ experience in motion control and industrial automation. We are confident that the leadership and expertise Dennis brings to Applied Motion Products on a daily basis will prove equally beneficial to the goals of the MCMA.
Founded in 2006, the MCMA was developed to advance the understanding and use of motion control and related automation technologies around the world. Along with over 230 other member companies, Applied Motion Products’ membership in the MCMA reflects our dedication to this goal and the commitment to providing support and leadership to common industry issues.
Key MCMA activities include:
- Industry market research and analysis (including a quarterly Motion Control Market Report for members)
- An annual automation industry Business Forum attracting 600+ industry leaders
- Trade show sponsorship with the successful Automate show at McCormick Place in Chicago
- Educational workshops, conferences, and networking opportunities throughout the world
- MotionControlOnline.org, a powerful online resource for motion control and automation information
For more information on the MCMA including how to become a member, click here: www.motioncontrolonline.org