- Stepper Drives
- Stepper Motors
- Integrated Steppers
- Servo Drives
- Servo Motors
- Brushless DC Drives
- Brushless DC Motors
- IP65 Stepper Motors
- IP65 Integrated Steppers
- Power Supplies
- Browse by Series
SiNet Hub 444
1pc. - $267.00
50pc. - $200.25View All Pricing
Multi-Axis Motion Hub with I/O
- Network Applied Motion stepper and servo drives for multi-axis motion applications
- Programmable for stand-alone operation with easy-to-use SiNet Hub Programmer™ software
- Use in router mode for streaming serial commands from a host PC or PLC using Applied Motion’s Serial Command Language™ (SCL)
- Five RS-232 ports: 1 for host, 4 for drives
- Four optically isolated programmable inputs
- Four optically isolated programmable outputs
- Software and programming cable included
- Optional DIN rail mounting kit (see SiNet Hub 444-DIN)
The SiNet™ Hub 444 allows up to four stepper and servo drives to be connected together to create an RS-232 serial network of drives. The Hub can operate in two controls modes. It can run stored programs created with the SiNet Hub Programmer™ software for stand-alone applications. And it can be run as a serial router for streaming serial commands using the Serial Command Language (SCL).
Each drive connected to the Hub acquires its unique address from the port to which it is connected. This simple addressing scheme minimizes the cost of the drives, and more importantly, the cost of configuring and/or replacing drives in the system.
Nearly every Applied Motion drive with an RS-232 port can be used with the Hub. Visit the stepper drives, integrated steppers, and servo drives pages to find the best drives to use with the Hub. Stepper and servo drives can be mixed and matched in any combination on the Hub. By choosing the drive you need for each axis, the Hub can provide a cost effective motion control solution.
The Hub is powered by the drive connected to port #1, saving you the cost and installation expense of using a separate power supply. Commands available with the Hub include relative, absolute and homing moves, I/O control, status, and more.
- Model Number: SiNet Hub 444
- Part Number: 1000-267
- Power: Runs on 5 VDC, 60 mA, provided by Applied Motion drive connected to Hub port 1. Also provides up to 40 mA for MMI via PC/MMI port.
- Communication: RS-232, 9600-19200 bps, 8 data bits, one stop bit, no parity. 50 ft maximum cable length, any port.
- Connectors: Screw terminal blocks for I/O. RJ-11 for RS-232 ports.
- Dimensions: 4.20 × 2.85 inch.
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- LEDs: 2 red LEDs for power and communication.
- Inputs: Optically isolated, 5-24 VDC, can be wired to sinking or sourcing signals. 2200 ohms internal resistance. 1.5 mA minimum “on” current.
- Outputs: Optically isolated, darlington photo transistors. Can be wired as sinking (NPN) or sourcing (PNP). 30 VDC, 100 mA max.